Wednesday 12 April 2023

Telephonic conversation for Speaking English

Telephonic conversation No . 1


Here is an example of a telephonic conversation between two classmates:

John: Hello, is this Sarah?

Sarah: Yes, it's me. Who is this?

John: Hi Sarah, it's John from our English class. How are you doing?

Sarah: Oh, hi John! I'm doing pretty well, thanks. How about you?

John: I'm good, thanks. Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with the homework assignment from yesterday's class. I didn't quite understand it.

Sarah: Sure, no problem. What do you need help with?

John: Well, we were supposed to write a paragraph about our favorite movie, but I'm not sure how to start.

Sarah: Oh, I see. Well, you could start by saying what the movie is and why you like it. Maybe talk about your favorite scene or character.

John: That's a good idea. Thanks, Sarah. I'll give it a try.

Sarah: You're welcome, John. Do you need help with anything else?

John: No, that's it for now. Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it.

Sarah: No problem, anytime. Good luck with the assignment!

John: Thanks, bye!

Sarah: Bye!

In this conversation, John and Sarah are classmates who are talking on the phone. John needs help with his English homework, and Sarah is happy to help him. They have a friendly and informal conversation, and they use polite and friendly language throughout.



Telephonic conversation no. 2


Amy: Hello, is this Tom?

Tom: Yes, it's me. Who is this?

Amy: Hi Tom, it's Amy from our math class. How are you doing?

Tom: Hi Amy, I'm doing pretty well. Thanks for asking. How about you?

Amy: I'm doing okay, but I'm a little stuck on the math homework we got yesterday. I was wondering if you could help me out?

Tom: Sure, I'd be happy to help. What do you need help with?

Amy: It's this problem on trigonometry. I just can't seem to figure out how to solve it.

Tom: Oh, I see. Well, let's take a look at it together. Can you tell me what the problem is?

Amy: Yeah, it's about finding the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle.

Tom: Okay, I think I know how to solve that. Have you tried using the Pythagorean theorem?

Amy: No, I haven't. What's that?

Tom: It's a formula that relates to the sides of a right-angled triangle. Let me walk you through it.

And so, Tom proceeds to explain the Pythagorean theorem to Amy and helps her solve the problem. They have a productive conversation and use technical language related to math and trigonometry. In this conversation, Tom is being helpful and patient in explaining a concept that is difficult for Amy. This conversation shows how classmates can work together to help each other learn and understand difficult concepts in school.


Telephonic conversation No. 3



Here is an example of a telephonic conversation between two friends discussing the recent Aadhaar update rules:

Sonia: Hello, is this Rahul?

Rahul: Yes, it's me. Who is this?

Sonia: Hi Rahul, it's Sonia. I was just reading about the new Aadhaar update rules and I was wondering if you knew anything about them?

Rahul: Yes, I've heard a little bit about them. What do you want to know?

Sonia: Well, I heard that they are making it mandatory to link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number and bank account. Is that true?

Rahul: Yes, that's correct. The government has made it mandatory to link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number and bank account to prevent identity fraud.

Sonia: That's a good idea. But what if I don't link my Aadhaar card to my mobile number and bank account?

Rahul: Well, if you don't link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number and bank account, your mobile number and bank account may be deactivated or blocked.

Sonia: Oh, I see. That's pretty serious. How do I link my Aadhaar card to my mobile number and bank account?

Rahul: You can do it online or offline. To link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number, you can visit your service provider's website or store. To link your Aadhaar card to your bank account, you can visit your bank's branch or use their online banking platform.

Sonia: Thanks for explaining that, Rahul. I think I'll go ahead and link my Aadhaar card to my mobile number and bank account.

Rahul: No problem, Sonia. It's important to stay up-to-date with these new rules to avoid any inconvenience in the future.

In this conversation, Sonia and Rahul are discussing the recent Aadhaar update rules. They use formal language and technical terms related to Aadhaar, mobile numbers, and bank accounts. Rahul explains the new rules to Sonia and advises her to link her Aadhaar card to her mobile number and bank account to avoid any inconvenience. This conversation shows how important it is to stay informed about the latest government regulations and to take action to comply with them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Featured Posts

Language Study MCQ Test

Do you have any doubts? Chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to start the chat...