Sunday 23 April 2023

Group Discussion on Cricket Match

A piece of conversation among school going children about watching cricket match.

Child 1: Did you guys watch the cricket match yesterday?

Child 2: Yes! It was amazing! I can't believe how close the game was!

Child 3: Who won?

Child 1: India won by just one run!

Child 2: It was a nail-biting finish! I thought Pakistan was going to win, but then India pulled through.

Child 3: I wish I had watched it. I love cricket!

Child 1: You should have! It was so much fun! We were all cheering and screaming throughout the game.

Child 2: Yeah, and the atmosphere in the stadium was electrifying! I felt like I was part of the game.

Child 3: Oh man, I missed out on all the fun! When is the next match?

Child 1: I think there's one next week. We should all watch it together!

Child 2: Definitely! It's always more fun watching with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Featured Posts

Language Study MCQ Test

Do you have any doubts? Chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to start the chat...