Thursday 5 March 2020

Personal Response Type Activities

We need to understand even the smallest details of the business in order to succeed. 
Write your views.

What if- ‘Discourtesy is a legal offence?’ Write your response in about 30 words. 

If a person tries to damage the public property, how you will react in such a situation. 
(write your response in 3/ 4 lines)

We tend to refer to certain features of the product or services before orders. Give .
reasons for such conduct. 

We tend to refer to certain features of the product or services before orders. Give 
reasons for such conduct. 

We need a punch to push ourselves forward. Share your experience. 

Describe in your own words the steps or measures that you would take to solve the
problems of weavers. 

If you were Abbot of that era, what would you do to make the ship safe from crashing at 
Inchcape rock. 

How does your ‘good deeds’ help others to rejoice? 

How does your ‘good deeds’ help others to rejoice? 

Can we live without money’ write your view’s about this statement. 


 Describe the surroundings of your house in four to five sentences.
Ans: My house is located in the the dense area of town. The area is a little bit green as every house has a tree. The roads are narrow. Cleanliness is regularly maintained. There is a small playground near my house.

2. Which sounds disturb you while you study?
Ans: The sounds of vehicles running on the road affects my study. Loud sounds of a neighboring TV also disturb me while studying.

3. Do you like terrible customs of killing male baby langur in the groups of langurs? Why?
Ans : I do not like such terrible customs of killing male baby langur in the groups of langurs. Cruelty by anyone is not good. I am afraid of seeing such cruelty.

4. Is it a part of our duty to protect animals and birds? Why?
Ans : Yes, it is a part of our duty to protect animals and birds. They are the part of our world. Many species of birds and animals are on the verge of extinct.

5. What do you think mother langur conveys the narrator?
Ans: I think mother langur conveys thanks for saving her baby from the cluthes of male langur.

6. When do you get annoyed? How do you react then?
Ans: I get annoyed when my parents scold me for not behaving like my elder brother. I am very much upset and do nothing. I like to be different.

7. How will you support your friend who is suffering from a deadly disease?
Ans: I will support my friend with positive attitude. I assure him that he will get well soon. I will assist his parents in hospital.

8. Has anybody changed the way of your thinking and behavior? Narrate your experience.
Ans: Yes, my way of thinking and behavior has been changed. I get annoyed with my parents. One day I trying to ride a bicycle. I fell down and my brother ran towards me and helped me get up. Without a word of anger he helped me to learn the bicycle. It made me feel that I should be like my brother.

9. Decide whether the above text is an essay, a story, a news or a speech. What make you think so?

10. How will you feel if you are the weakest in your family?
Ans: I will feel sad and nervous. I will try cope up with weakness. I will try to be as strong as my brother.

11. Describe your favorite sportswoman in 4-5 sentences.
Ans: Hima Das is my favorite sportswoman.Her nickname is the Dhing Express She is an Indian sprinter from the state of Assam. She holds the current Indian national record in 400 metres with a timing of 50.79 s.

12. Describe any historical structure you have visited.
Ans: I have visited The Gateway of India which is an arch monument. It was built during the 20th century in Mumbai.The monument was erected to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to India.

13. Trekking is an adventurous sports. Explain
Ans: Trekking (climbing the mountain) is an adventurous sports. Climbing the mountain is not a child's play. One needs strength, vigour and a big heart.

14. Describe any fort built by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Ans:Raigad Fort in Mahad region of Maharashtra was built by Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. The hill fort is located in the Sahyadri mountain range and was the capital of the Maratha Empire.

15. Write a note on 'Polio Vaccination Drive in India' in your own words.
Ans:Children of less than five years are given polio drops. It is a part of the drive of polio eradication from the country. Oral drops are administered at the same time all over India.

16. Suggest some ways to save water.
Ans : Water is life. So it should be saved.Turn off the tap after the use. Get water as much as you drink. Use waste water for the plants.

17. Why should we respect old people in the society?
Ans: We should respect old people in the society. They are like our parents. They are our informal teachers. They are our guards.

18. Should women enter into a male dominated profession? Why?
Ans: Yes, women should enter into a male dominated profession also. They are given equal status by the law. They are not weaker as considered. It enhances their confidence to work in any field.


4 comments:

  1. Well drilled questions to provide ample thinking outlets.
    Thanks Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome thank u so much every answer was in sequence ☺...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.

Featured Posts

Language Study MCQ Test

Do you have any doubts? Chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to start the chat...