Saturday 31 August 2019

Poetic Creativity : Std 11th


1. Compose 8 to 10 lines. Narrate any incident in your life without using any rhyming pattern.

Excitement took me to college
I left the word and world of school
Some new, some old faces
Lingering in a campus
Taking hi-fi, hugging , handshake
Some engaged using college Wi-Fi
Canteen full, classrooms gul




2. Compose a poem on a farmer in 4 to 6 lines in continuation of the following.
 He sweats
 He does not fret
 He sows
 To the soil he bows
He roots out the weeds
He manures the growing green
Little are his needs
Still working hard he has been

3. Let’s compose a poem. Two lines are given. Add two of your own.

 There is another sky,
 Ever serene and fair
 Do you not dare
To  fly your kite high?





4. Given below is a poem 'Blue Sky' by Mark Hastings. Imagine a poem of a similar kind by replacing the word blue. You can add any colour or object of your choice and write a poem of four lines.




 For example replace 'blue' with
 (a) Starry sky above me....................
 (b) Cloudy sky above me..............

An aeroplane above me
An aeroplane below me
An aeroplane on right
An aeroplane on left
As far as I can see.
I have risen
Without giving a second thought
I reached beyond Radar clue
Bringing down the plane
I won the hearts






 5.  Write 5 lines about the place where you reside and what makes you
feel proud about it.

 I live in a place
Being bound in a golden lace
But free to express day and night
Where ignorance driven out with light




6. Compose a poem on an imaginary village. Try to maintain the rhyme scheme in the poem. You may begin like this….


Settled on the bank of a river
Like a queen.
Is my beautiful village
Full of bushes green.

Village school is her throne
Surrounded with teen
Children whom they hone
And treat as her keen




7. Compose four lines expressing the grief of having lost nature due to modernisation.
For the sake of modernisation
We doomed civilization
And came up with polution
At the cost of deforestation

8. Compose two lines of your own on any sensory organ.
We taste with tongue
Our tongue tests us.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice.I salute to your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
    www.fakestdtest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job. It is absolutely helpful and learners will get superb support. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.

Featured Posts

Language Study MCQ Test

Do you have any doubts? Chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to start the chat...