Tuesday 19 September 2017

Practice Time : Bike Ride

A 1 : Arrange the following events in order
1.The tears dried  on her cheek .
2. She had received bike that Christmas.
 3.  Her sister gently picked her bike up and motioned her.
4. She was so frustrated that she threw her bike.
Read activity, read the extract and do all the activities
Extract from 2.2 Bike Ride : " I still remember the day ................Perhaps she felt something, too.
A 2 : Complete the statement: The  narrator took it upon herself to learn bike because ........   ......
A 3 : The bike riding experience changed the narrators life. Give instances.
 A 4 :Match the words with their meaning
           A                                  B
    1. Intimacy.         a)  remaining

    2. Doting.            b) close association

    3. Exalted           c) loving

    4. Rest                d) raised up in dignity


A 5 : Write down at least two life skills which will help you.
Ans : Some of the life skills which help us are fearlessness in helping others, showing compassion, treating others with respect and making right decision.

A 6 : a) I couldn't ride bike. It can be written as
1. I reqested to ride bike.
2. I am not able to ride bike.
3. I was able to ride bike.
4. I was not able to ride bike.
b ) I had received the bike that Christmas.( Identify the tense )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Featured Posts

Language Study MCQ Test

Do you have any doubts? Chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to start the chat...