Wednesday 2 March 2022

Virtual Message Drafting


Imagine you have to leave early from home for an interview. Draft a message in about 50 words to convey the same to your friend. Give your own reasons to support your message 


  4 March 2022 , 8:05 A.M.

Dear Rakesh, 

I am leaving for an interview at Copco Sales, Mulund. I am very sorry to convey you this at short notice. I got the mail late at night about walk in for interview. I had promised to meet you at your home today. But as I am busy with interview, I will be unable to meet you today. I will let you know about the job as soon as possible.


Jivan Gode                                                                                                                                                              

Imagine you have planned different methods to study for your board exam. Draft a message in about 50 words to convey the same to your friend. Give your own reasons to support your message 


 
  4 March 2022 , 8:05 A.M.

Dear Pushpa, 

Hey Pushpa here I would like to tell you about my study plan. Since I was not getting good result with my regular study plan, I made some changes in it.  I focus on reading textbook thoroughly. I started preparing mind maps for all the necessary chapters important for board exams.  Now I feel confident about my study. I hope you also will follow the same. 

Sai Pallavi                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Featured Posts

Language Study MCQ Test

Do you have any doubts? Chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to start the chat...