Monday 29 June 2020

Worksheet: My Village

My village



............ is my native place. It is a small........
It is situated in ......... ( Name of tahsil/ District). Or It is situated on the bank of.......... ( name of river) . Or . It is situated at the foot of.......... ( name of mountain) . The population of my village is ....... Most of the families depend on ............ for bread and butter. Some villagers go to....... for work. ............a primary school in .......... . It runs classes from.. to...  . The roads  in my village are......  . My village is free from........ . My village is green because............ Villagers live.......... and ............ together. 




5 comments:

Thank you.

Featured Posts

Language Study MCQ Test

Do you have any doubts? Chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to start the chat...