Saturday 8 February 2020

Application for leave by student

Manoj Wasekar
Parth Sadan,
Ekvira Society,
Ichalkaranji.
1/12/2019.

To,
The Class Teacher,
STD 12 Arts A,
Janata Higher Secondary School,
Ichalkaranji 445001

Sub : leave of absence

Respected Sir,

I am Manoj Wasekar from Std 12 Arts Section A. My roll no is 1256. I humbly request you to excuse my absence for a week. I will remain absent from 2 December 2019 to 9 December 2019. Due to my mother's illness I have to remain with her in hospital. She has been hospitalised at Chandrapur Municipal Hospital for a week. After her discharge from the hospital, I will attend college promptly.
I will make up for the loss due to absence. Kindly consider my need and grant my leave of absence for mentioned period .
Thanking you.



Yours faithfully,
Manoj Wasekar

3 comments:

Thank you.

Featured Posts

Language Study MCQ Test

Do you have any doubts? Chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to start the chat...