Sunday 23 December 2018

Growing Sentences




Growing Sentences 1

Sing.
Sing song.
Sing a song.
Sing a patriotic song.
Sing a patriotic song sweetly.
You sing a patriotic song sweetly.
You are singing a patriotic song sweetly.
You are singing a patriotic song very sweetly.
You are singing a great patriotic song very sweetly.
You are singing a great short patriotic song very sweetly.
Hey! You are singing a great short patriotic song very sweetly.
Hey! You are singing a great short patriotic song very sweetly.

Growing Sentences 2

Grow.
Grow tomatoes.
Farmers grow tomatoes.
Farmers grow tomatoes here.
Farmers grow tomatoes herein.
Farmers grow tomatoes here in yard.
Farmers grow red tomatoes here in yard.
Farmers grow red fresh tomatoes here in yard.
Farmers grow red fresh tomatoes here in back yard.
Farmers grow red fresh tomatoes here in back yard.
Farmers will grow red fresh tomatoes here in back yard.
Farmers will grow red fresh tomatoes here in back yard next year .

Farmers will grow red fresh tomatoes plentifully here in back yard next year .

Growing Sentences 3


Fly
Fly kite.
Fly kite high.
Fly kite very high.
Fly kite in the sky.
Fly kite high in the sky.
Fly kite very high in the sky.
Fly red kite very high in the sky.
Fly red kite very high in the sky on Makar Sankranti.
We fly red kite very high in the sky on Makar Sankranti.
We are flying red kite very high in the sky on Makar Sankranti.

Growing Sentences 4


Write.
Write a story.
I write a story.
I am writing a story.
I have been writing a story.
I have been writing a short story.
I have been writing a short story about a king.
I have been writing a short story about a wise King.
I have been writing a short story about a wise King and minister.
I have been writing a short story about a wise King and his minister.
My friend and I have been writing short stories about the King and his minister.
My friend, Amit and I have been writing short stories about the King and his minister.






1 comment:

  1. Very nice information about the school, I really like your blog. Please keep sharing this types of blogTop IGCSE school in Mumbai | International School Vashi & Navi Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.

Featured Posts

Language Study MCQ Test

Do you have any doubts? Chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to start the chat...