Friday 6 July 2018

Activities on I Ran Into A Stranger


  Factual Type : 'Who said to whom'

1. “Oh, excuse me please” .
2. “Please excuse me too ”.
3. “Move out of the way,”
4. “While dealing with a stranger, common courtesy you use".
5. "And you never saw the tears in her eyes.”
6. “Are these the flowers you picked for me?”
7. “found’em, out by the tree.”
8. “I’m sorry for the way I acted today.”
9. " I love you anyway.”
10. "I love you too, and I do like the flowers, especially the blue.”

Poetic Device:
1. "Daughter, I’m sorry for the way I acted today." Name and explain the figures of speech. Pick out one more example.
2. I picked’them out because they' re pretty like you. Name and explain the figures of speech. (Two)
3. "common courtesy you use, " Name and explain the figures of speech.( Two)
4. God’s still small voice came to me and said, Name and explain the figures of speech.
Appreciation
 A2 State the different behaviour of mother. OR Describe the mother referred in the extract.
A2 Describe the daughter referred in the extract.
A2. Pick out the lines which show bonding between mother and daughter.
Poetic Creativity
1. Compose four lines about daughter.
2. Compose four lines about mother.
 

2 comments:

Thank you.

Featured Posts

Language Study MCQ Test

Do you have any doubts? Chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to start the chat...